Sunday, 8 November 2009

Month 8 ..... house, garden and head!


Our house in when we bought it in 2005


Our house in 2007

Our garden was re-landscaped with a digger about 4 years ago and it is really starting to take shape - so today I remembered to take some more photos for our records. John is still working on the outside of the house (may it be finished one day!) and is currently putting in more steps and a raised vegetable garden behind the new enclosed deck at the side of the house.

Our house and garden now in 2009 -












Headnotes

Having got to the end of another 2 weeks on Dex I found that I was still feeling rotten quite a lot of the time (despite finding that I felt a lot better when I first went back on it!). So I contacted LK again who advised me to continue with it for the time being. Same dose of 2mg a day. Sleeping is not really any better ... I wake about 3am and pretty well stay that way ... I find the best thing to do is to get up and do some painting or play on the computer. It helps the headache and nausea to be upright.

Weight is still OK, not increasing ...... I think this is due to me playing bowls 3 or 4 times a week!l But my face is just beginning to get a bit rounder but HEY! - Jumbo's can be cute!