Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Marbles



Art-wise I am not doing much other than thinking! .... I hope that I will become energised pretty soon but at the moment ideas are few and far between. Not so sure which road to follow ......

Head-wise I saw the radio-oncologist for my follow-up appointment today. Hard to believe that its now 13 months since I completed the FSRT. We discussed my March MRI result (which showed no growth) and agreed it was very encouraging. What wasn't quite so encouraging is that fact that the tumour will never disappear but it may get smaller, over the next 10 years or so, at a rate of around one millimetre per year. If so it may be half the size by 2020 ......... looking forward to THAT!

She can offer no explanation for the nausea, insomnia or my difficulty finding the correct word or name when I want it. So maybe its not the fault of the tumour at all, merely that I am losing them ..................

You know, those round things made of coloured glass!