Monday, 12 December 2011

The end is in sight (of the year I mean!) .......

Things seem to be going wrong in my head. Maybe its just an accumulation of all the nights without proper sleep but it feels worse than ever. Went to the GP about it and had a bit of a melt-down, ........ her assessment of the situation is that I am clinically depressed. No surprise there, I suppose. So now I have been started on Prozac and will see her in a week to report progress. Hopefully things will start to improve soon.


So ... Just about ready for Christmas .... cards and messages sent, presents bought (though still to be wrapped) and some visits have been planned. Think we'll keep it very low key this year.


To all who read this:


A very happy Christmas and good health in 2012 to ALL .....CHEERS!!





1 comment:

Kim Murray said...

Hi Lesly

yor blog is one of the first i've seen fom someone in NZ.
i look forward to redaing about your journey .I oo was originally diagnosed with a meningioma ,although in thelast week was told it was mets from my original cancer .I can't believe its nearing the end of the year either!