Sunday, 18 March 2012

Wearing of the Green!!!

Been a bit bad about writing my blog - mostly because I'm not very motivated to exercise my brain! Feckit and Fuss are far happier if I don't think too much. Things are quieter that way!

And it seems like we've had a busy time lately ... golf (him), bowls (both) and visits/visitors! Last week I played in a ladies lawn bowls tournament at Fairfield, Dunedin - the Annual St Patrick's Day Ladies Progressive Fours. T'was a real fun day altogether, so t'was! Lots of Green everywhere ... including some of the cakes! Players are encouraged to dress up for the occasion and I so thought "Why not make an eedjit of myself?"



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done mummy, the O'Brien's are very proud of you x x x x

lesly said...

Thanks darling(s) XXX

Liz Holzemer said...

Love the names of your twin tumors. Hope they keep behaving for you.