Sunday, 28 December 2014

It's that time of year!


Christmas has been and gone and the New Year is looming. Yet another year of my life has passed, ... and it just doesn't seem possible! ALL RIGHT - I know everyone says it but I'm not apologising for saying it as well - it just does not seem possible.  That's me ... old and boring and bad-tempered!

Well so be it. I suppose that is what happens when you reach a certain stage in life. You get left behind and start becoming superfluous. And it makes you sad. And bad. And tired.

I have to say that on the whole it had been quite a good year until recently when I started to feel quite ill again. Maybe it is nothing ......... just imagination? depression? the drugs? the weather? who knows? .... but I could quite happily curl up somewhere snug and quiet to hibernate. Indefinitely.

But wait up! I have my check MRI to look forward to next week. Maybe things will improve after that ........ they could. Couldn't they?

No comments: