Monday, 27 July 2015

Long time no see!

I must admit to having neglected my blog in recent months. Why? Well downright laziness may play a part, but there is the time factor .... juggling daily living, family and bowling with Facebook pages and this blog. Somehow this little journal gets left until last .....

My Facebook pages include one designed for meningioma sufferers but I do include stuff for those suffering from other types of brain tumour as well.  It appears to be going quite well and I like to think that it is of use to people.

Meanwhile Feckit and Fuss seem to be reasonably behaved and apart from trouble with my vision (which could be totally unrelated) I am managing pretty well on minimum doses of Amitriptyline and Carbamazepine. These help me get to sleep and also reduce the incidence and ferocity of facial pain. So things are good on that score!

Also good is the fact that my bowling partner and I won our club pairs championship which gave us entry into the Dunedin Champion of Champion Ladies Pairs Championship which we managed to win!

Then May/June we went to France for a month to visit our very dear French friends in Bordeaux and included a week's boating in a narrow boat on the Canal du Midi and 10 days stay at the Lac du Lacanau. It was all fantastic!

Please visit my Facebook page at:

Meningioma Living

Au revoir et a bientot!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I read your blogs, I feel there is someone out there who completely understands what I feel. Thank you. Maria